1. I have a cow-lick. I part my hair usually on the side because otherwise it just flops over anyways.
2. I had a mullet when I was about four. A real, live, mullet. Thanks mom.
3. I have a horrific fear of birds.
4. And of clowns.
5. I have to sleep with my feet propped up on pillows, and about 4 other ones surrounding me.
6. If you look closely, you’ll see a scar above my left eye from a non cancerous tumor that was taken out when I was seven. It was going to make me blind.
7. Speaking of eyes, I also have a small beauty mark under that same eye, and people usually tell me I have either a bug or mascara when they notice it.
8. I do things in multiples of threes. A little OCD about it.
9. I’m very allergic to cats. They make my face swell up and my throat close, it’s unreal.
10. I’m naturally a shy person. I have to make an effort not to be.
11. I hate the snow.
12. I love peanut butter and butter sandwiches. Try it.
13. I was born in San Diego.
14. I have a gigantic scar on my right elbow from breaking it and having two surgeries to fix it. My kids and husband call it the slug.
15. I have the same middle name as my mom and great grandma. It’s Katherine.
16. My last name means The Best in French. Deal breaker.
17. I hate when only one window is open in the car and makes that crazy noise. My ears.
18. I played softball and lacrosse in high school.
19. I’m 27. People always think I’m older. Don’t tell me that 🙂
20. I haven’t cut my hair for about two years. No scissors on this main…
Whats something random about you? And if you make a post, share it below.
ps: Make sure you follow along on instagram @theshineproject for an amazing giveaway
with Windsor Store tomorrow!